Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MORE PICS FROM THE SUPER MARIO BROS BIRTHDAY PARTY

So here are a few more pictures taken at the party. I hope this helps anyone who wants to throw a great party that will be remembered. I just wanted to show that it can be done and the costs can be kept down too.

Now that I have a lot of the basics I need my future parties will be even less expensive. I hope to have my daughters 1st birthday party on here before long. I may put the details on here as I go along instead of after it is over.

My next party is the Super Bowl Party. Every year we host a Super Bowl party for our friends and for the members of our fantasy football league. I really enjoy having it. It gets better every year! I save everything from year to year and always add new things, so I'm working on that right now.

I hope you enjoy the pictures, and it helps give you some ideas!


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment